Digital marketing has revolutionised the global business landscape. Innovative digital techniques have allowed companies to reach global audiences instantaneously creating an exciting, fast paced and competitive marketing environment.
Mode of Study
11 Jan 2022
About the Programme
This programme will take advantage of the most current theory and practice to explore the key aspects of the digital marketing environment and how it has influenced marketing strategy. It will consider how digital marketing fits in with traditional marketing theories and practices and consider what future trends in digital marketing will look like.
Students will be equipped with the specialist knowledge and professional skills to become outstanding digital marketing managers, either in their current employment or when forging a new career in the field of marketing.
The curriculum combines essential digital marketing elements such as consumer behaviour, digital communications, social medial marketing, and brand creation and management with core business skills. These are tailored to the needs of marketing practice, including leadership, data and financial management, marketing and business ethics and corporate social responsibility.
What is Digital Marketing?
As the world gets more used to living life online, digital marketing is one of the most proficient and effective tools in a business’ arsenal for engaging customers and securing sales of products or services. All of the biggest businesses in the world harness digital marketing to catch the attention of a target audience and to get their brand noticed by all the right people.
Modern digital marketing encompasses a number of different areas such as SEO strategy, Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising, content marketing and PR campaigns – all of these disciplines form an overall digital marketing approach that connects businesses with their audiences in increasingly innovative ways. Obtaining a position at a digital marketing agency or as a digital marketer is more often than not a matter of combining experience and education to get started on a marketing career path.
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Practice (15 credits)
- Becoming a Leader (15 credits)
- Ethical and Sustainable Business Practice (15 credits)
- Finance and Data Analysis for Managers (15 credits)
- Consumer Behaviour (15 credits)
- Digital Communications and Social Media Marketing (15 credits)
- Brand Creation and Management (15 credits)
- Research Methods (15 credits)
- Dissertation (60 credits)
- A minimum of a 2:1 class degree in an appropriate subject, equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree; or
- Professional work experience in a related field and/or other prior qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- MSc: £18,000 All applicants during the 2021/22 academic year will receive a 15% Executive Scholarship, reducing the total fees to: MSc: £15,300 These fees* are fully inclusive of all costs, including all teaching materials, core textbooks, assessments and resits.
- School or college transcripts/certificates
- University transcripts and certified translations if applicable
- Degree certificates
- Evidence of English language proficiency (EU and international applications only)
- Personal statement
- An up-to-date CV.
- Regional Scholarships of up to 15%. To find out the scholarship offered in your region, please make an enquiry now.
- 10% discount for University of Liverpool alumni
- 5% discount for up-front full tuition fee payment
Graduates will be equipped with the knowledge, skills, awareness and confidence to be highly effective managers and digital marketing professionals able to influence organisational strategy and practice. After completing this programme, you will be able to develop your existing marketing career, move into a role within the digital marketing sector or work within a general management position.
Are You Ready To Start?
Still have queries ?
Please fill in the form and an expert from the admissions office will call you soon.