Master of Business Administration
Designed to enhance your existing expertise and develop your strategic leadership capabilities. You will become skilled and confident in your ability to lead and manage others, ethically and responsibly, and address complex business issues in a range of contexts.
Mode of Study
11 Jan 2022
About the Programme
Studying alongside fellow high-calibre managers, you will discuss and debate the challenges posed by the rapidly evolving commercial world. The programme encourages you to analyse and reflect on your own organisation and role, to apply theory to case studies of other organisations, and to benefit from peer-to-peer learning through collaboration with fellow professionals from other cultures and industries from around the world.
Core modules focus on the macro-economic environment that heavily shapes organisational decision making, management and leadership. They explore various theories and models underlying the growth of international trade and globalisation and the practical applied nature of this.
The course also provides the opportunity to tailor your educational journey with optional modules reflective of different business disciplines. This includes the option to dive into the rapidly developing field of data and analytics or investigate the ethical perspective of business decision making.
The University of Liverpool Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to hold a gold standard triple accreditation from AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
- Developing as a Manager and Leader – Core (10 credits)
- International Business and the Global Economy – Core (10 credits)
- Managing Financial Resources – Core (10 credits)
- Digital Strategic Marketing – Core (10 credits)
- Managing Human Resources – Core (10 credits)
- Operations and Supply Chain Management – Core (10 credits)
- Strategic Advantage – Core (10 credits)
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Core (10 credits)
- Strategic Management Simulation – Core (10 credits)
- Management in Practice – Core (10 credits)
- Data Strategy and Analytics for Managers – Elective (10 credits)
- Project Management – Elective (10 credits)
- Global Leadership – Elective (10 credits)
- Corporate Citizenship – Elective (10 credits)
- MBA projects – Core (60 credits)
- Career Catalyst – Core (zero credits)
- A minimum of a 2.1 class degree in any subject, equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent professional qualification from a similar non-UK institution.
- Non-graduates who possess extensive professional experience (more than 5 years) and/or a postgraduate qualification are encouraged to apply.
- MBA: £21,000 All applicants during the 2021/22 academic year will receive a 15% Executive Scholarship, reducing the total fees to: MBA: £17,850 This fee* is fully inclusive of all costs, including all teaching materials, core textbooks, assessments and resits.
- School or college transcripts/certificates
- University transcripts and certified translations if applicable
- Degree certificates
- Evidence of English language proficiency (EU and international applications only)
- Personal statement
- An up-to-date CV.
- Regional Scholarships of up to 15%. To find out the scholarship offered in your region, please make an enquiry now.
- 10% discount for University of Liverpool alumni
- 5% discount for up-front full tuition fee payment
We have start dates throughout the year with regular application deadlines. As an applicant, you are encouraged to apply in good time, particularly if you have special needs.
The programme is designed to give you the skills and knowledge to drive forward in your career. You will have the capability to work in an extensive range of senior functional and general management positions across a wide spectrum of business sectors across the world. This includes strategic leadership positions in consultancy, construction, engineering, retail and many more.
Are You Ready To Start?
Still have queries ?
Please fill in the form and an expert from the admissions office will call you soon.