Cancellation and Refund Rules
- Course Fee is Inclusive of GST at prevailing rate and the fee amount shall be proportionately increased with upward revision of GST and the revised fee shall become payable by the students notwithstanding the fee stipulated herein above.
- The course fee includes one-time examination fee and cost of study materials in digital format.
- Remittance of First Year of course fee is a pre- requisite for admission to the classes.
- Enrolment Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Course fee remitted is not refundable in full or in part to any student who voluntarily discontinue the course for whatever reason it may.
- Non availability of loan from bank shall not be reckoned as reason for the delay for remittance of course fee. Students must strictly adhere to the time schedule of fee payments.
- Exam fee for re-sit examinations as stipulated from time to time is to be remitted separately.
- Fee and other payments to Professional Bodies are to be remitted separately.